Aims and Objectives
IPMA proactively assists the Indian Pump industry and its membership to:
- Interact with Governmental, technical and standardisation
authorities for promoting the growth of the pump industry, both qualitatively and
- Coordinate with users of pumps, consultants and manufacturers
of pump components and prime movers, in order to bring about product standardisation
and technology upgradation.
- Disseminate information on the developments in the Pump
Industry in India and abroad.
- Identify and strengthen industry's role in the techno-economic
development of the country.
- Act as a catalyst to bring about growth and development
of the Indian pump industry inline with global trends.
- Work towards globalisation of Indian pump industry and
integration into world economy.
- Create awareness and support industry efforts on quality,
technology upgradation, export, etc.
- Identify and address special needs of small-scale sector.
- Promote cooperation with counterpart organisations.